Shimano Ultegra Hollowtech II FC-6700 Crankset - Double - 39/53T
With the same engineered technology as the Shimano Dura-Ace crank, the Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 road crankset uses a hollow outer chainring to save weight and boost rigidity for optimal power transfer and positive shifting under load.
- Hollowtech II design uses a wider bearing placement to maximize stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum - what you get is a dramatically stronger pedaling force with better power transfer, acceleration and speed
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring reduces weight, increases strength and enhances stiffness of the entire crankset by 20% for even more shifting power
- Wider gear range accommodates most cycling situations and offers less chain touch in the small/small combination
- Individually machined chainring teeth improve chain contact for greater shifting performance
- Bottom bracket not included
Other Items You Might Want To Also Purchase
Tommaso Aggraziato Shimano Ultegra 6800
In designing the 2016 Tommaso Aggraziato we took everything great about the previous model and then added upgrade after upgrade. The Aggraziato gives you the light, fast Italian bred road bike you would expect...
View full product details →